Friday, July 10, 2009

Puplava Threatens Me With Legal Action

So I post a link to an article from the Union Tribune regarding potential nefarious activities by a county official, Dan Puplava (click on the above title to go to that post). Today I get a letter from his attorney threatening me if I don't remove the link and the picture (that of a what the attorney says is a Used Car Salesman). Funny, I'm pretty sure that I can link to articles from other publications as long as those publications don't mind me linking to them.

Just so everyone is aware, I have extended a generous offer to Mr. Puplava to tell his side of the story - I'll post it word for word. Of course there are many questions that I'd also like for him to answer that I'm sure he won't.

Anyway, thought you'd be interested to see how some are yet again attempting to censor me....this time for something I didn't even write.



Scott Dauenhauer CFP, MSFP, AIF